Re: [TowerTalk] How far from the house?

To: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>,towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How far from the house?
From: Blake Bowers <bbowers@townsqr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 20:26:25 -0500
Ron Block is a "consultant" and he sells Polyphasers.

I won't say if he is good at it, or bad at it, I don't know.

I do know, that just about anyone can hang out a sign
and declare themselfs a consultant, as well as write
articles for QST.

I also know, that R56 standards do not call for 25 feet
of seperation between the building and the tower,
nor do any other published standards that I have seen.

I also know, that there are millions (literally) of towers
put within 4-5 feet, if not closer, to homes, with no
coupling issues.