Re: [TowerTalk] How far from the house?..AND WELL

To: <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How far from the house?..AND WELL
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:08:45 -0500
Without that ground you don't need a nearby tower to blow the pump from a
lightning strike.  My pump was killed two times from lightning strikes
between 1977 and 1982.  Now, with the ground, the only failure has been old
age.  BTW, my tower is located about 400 feet away since going up in 1999.

73, Keith NM5G