[TowerTalk] US Tower, TX-472MDP & accessories For Sale

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower, TX-472MDP & accessories For Sale
From: "JC Smith" <jc-smith@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 19:46:12 -0700
For sale: US Tower TX-472MDP, 72' MOTORIZED crank up tower with CX-4 coax
standoffs, TB-2US thrust bearing, rotor & top plates, and (optional) M-20R
20' reinforced mast.  No rust on the tower itself (galv part), minor rust on
some painted steel parts (I plan to touch this up with cold galv.).  Also
includes a new set of the current spec. 1-1/8" concrete base bolts & nuts.
I do not have a raising fixture but can arrange use of one for someone in
the local area for initial installation (but probably not for subsequent
use).  Texas Towers sells this package for $5307.00 plus $249.00 for the
mast.  I'm asking $2500 including the mast or $2400 if you don't want the
mast (mast is currently in use).  I can e-mail pictures, including of the
little bit of rust before touch up.  Tower weighs over 1200 lbs. so plan
accordingly for pickup or shipping.  I will provide some assistance loading
but plan on your own crew.  Want it shipped?  We can discuss that at (925)
944-1420.  Tower is located in the SF East Bay (Walnut Creek) on a level
concrete pad.