[TowerTalk] Source of Aluminum tubing for Antennas

To: TowerTalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Source of Aluminum tubing for Antennas
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 06:19:23 -0700 (PDT)
I am interested in building some antennas and I wonder if there is a mail order
source for aluminum?  I've look on the net and found many sources, but I don't
know what the best source would be ... so I am asking the collective wisdom.

Right now, I am looking at building a 6-meter yagi, 2-meter yagi for
SSB/CW/WJST, and a full size 40 meter verticle.  So, lots of projects in my
mind, but need to find a source of aluminum that would fit the bill.

Thanks for the collective wisdom

Lee - k0WA