[TowerTalk] raising a crankup with ginpole: calculating forces

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] raising a crankup with ginpole: calculating forces
From: "George & harriette Staudacher" <gnhstaud@snowcrest.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:57:30 -0700
only pull part of the load. If that is a Fulton 2500, make sure the brake
friction assembly
is working well, Fulton uses a vasaleen like grease that is not waterproof. I
service my
Fulton 2500 (3)  every 2 years- dissasemble,clean, grease with marine
wheelbearing
grease on the JACK-SCREW THAT OPERATES THE FRICTION CLUTCH.
Good luck.
George KI6CG    ki6cg@arrl.net