Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G800SA Problem

To: nx5m@txcyber.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G800SA Problem
From: "Pat Barthelow" <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:58:37 -0700
Hi Bob, and group,

Three times in, say the last 10 years, I was asked to look at a rotor
problem that had an unusual and unexpected cause...2, using the Yaesu
Rotors.  Yours might not be this, but be sure to check that the coax loop
between the tower support, wherever you have it secured, and the rotating
antenna has not sneaked about and found the protruding end of the U-Bolt
clamps that hold the mast to the rotor.   Twice I have found the loop to be
hard snagged to the U-Bolt end.
Best,

73, DX, de Pat Barthelow AA6EG aa6eg@hotmail.com