[TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotator mast clamps

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotator mast clamps
From: "Malcolm Ringel" <mringel@bluecrab.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:32:35 -0400
FYI: I have confirmed, by order and receipt of same, that the "optional
pole-mount/lower" Yaesu mast clamps are identical to the upper, which comes
with the unit, at least for the 1000 series (and, as noted by someone else,
this apparently holds for the 800 series as well ....not just that the
top/bottom are the same, but that all of the top/bottom for both series are
the same).
The only difference is that my originals are sort of an olive color, whereas
the new ones are black.
Thanks again to all who replied.
73,
Malcolm, K3KZ