[TowerTalk] Info Needed - Telex HyGain HG37SS Tower

To: TowerTalk Post <>, YCCC <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Info Needed - Telex HyGain HG37SS Tower
From: Jim Idelson <>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:15:44 -0400
Hi all,

Does anyone have a copy of the manual for this tower - Telex HyGain HG37SS?

Over the weekend, W1VE and I removed this tower and some antennas at the QTH of
a silent key. I have the tower here and I'm considering installing it. The
winch is rusted and needs to be replaced, and I will need to come up with a
base mounting arrangement, since the original hardware remains embedded in
concrete at the QTH where we removed the tower.

This is a two-section crank-up tower. The lower section is about 14 inches on a
face, and the fully-extended height is about 38 or 39 feet. It has a rotor
plate and a bearing on the top plate [which may need to be refurbished or

Jim Idelson K1IR
email    k1ir at

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.