[TowerTalk] F12 fasteners

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, <ROCKETJ10@MSN.COM>
Subject: [TowerTalk] F12 fasteners
From: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:18:14 -0400
W2GD was here for dinner tonight, and we had a discussion
about this topic, before the nightly digest arrived.

John asserts, based on experience, that the F12 antennas he's
had in Aruba have held up better than any other he's had there.

Salt environment.  Peak UV loads.  It doesn't get much worse.

While my choice might be different in the northeast, I can't argue
with robustness.

Follow the manufacturer's instructions.   Don't improvise.  Too many
guys ahve been successful doing what is recommended.

N2EA
jimjarvis@ieee.org