Re: [TowerTalk] M2 40m 2 el yagi dimensions

To: "Don Moman" <ve6jy@rac.ca>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 40m 2 el yagi dimensions
From: <paul@w8aef.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:58:31 -0000
As W1XT told me once:  You have a driven element and a reflector, find out
where you DO have front to back.  Stupid me had to receive an elementary
tutorial.  Generate a signal from your remote antenna and observe f/b (or
lack thereof), on your 40M2LP, change the frequency of your generated signal
and observe f/b.  Keep changing your generated signal frequency until you do
observe f/b and adjust your reflector to suit.

My WARC-7 had no front to back when first installed, and following W1XT's
suggestion I found the f/b was at 9.5 MHz.  I adjusted the reflector and now
I have good f/b at 10.1 MHz.

de Paul, W8AEF