[TowerTalk] 4L or 5L 15 meter From a 204BA

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4L or 5L 15 meter From a 204BA
From: w7ry@centurytel.net
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 00:13:15 -0500 (CDT)
Greetings.

Anyone have a 4 or 5L 15 meter beam for sale in the Portland/Seattle area??

OR
Has anyone converted a 204BA (4 element 26' boom) Hy-Gain Yagi to a 15 meter
beam?

I have a 204BA laying on the ground and wish to convert it to 15 meters. The
Hy-Gain 155CA 5L 15 meter is on the same boom. I know that the element sizes
can caust issues. So rather than just shortening the tips, I was thinking of
purchacesing smaller element material. This would also make the antenna
considerably lighter.

Thoughts?

Thanks and 73
Jim W7RY