[TowerTalk] Raising fixture question

To: TowerTalk <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Raising fixture question
From: KT2Q <>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 22:26:09 -0400

The base of my crank-up tower (US.Tower HDX555) is mounted about 3 feet from
the house and I was wondering if this might make it difficult to crank the
winch on the TRX80 raising fixture?

>From the pictures I've seen, it looks like the winch handle is situated in
such a way that would allow the winch to be cranked from the front or the
side of the fixture if it couldn't be cranked from behind.

Any thoughts?

73 Tony KT2Q

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.