[TowerTalk] Rotator M2 2800 info pse

Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotator M2 2800 info pse
From: "Gary Stone" <>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 23:02:44 -0500

Some of the TT group told me they have the M2 rotator and they are
using computer control.  I have their names at work on that
subscription so I am at home now and asking for any set-up info.

I have the XMLog program and the M2 2800.  The manual on the rotator
does not tell me exactly and I seem to have trouble getting the
settings correct.  My XMLog program asks for the following:

Comm Port (I am using #4 with a USB to Serial adaptor - but may have to
try the Serial on the computer directly)
Baud - probably 9600 like in the M2 manual.
Data Bits - 8
Stop bits - 1
Flow Control (no idea from the m2 manual.  Options:  none, Xon/Xoff,
Parity - none

Anyone using the XMlLog and the M2 or have the above settings in
whatever logging program your assistance is appreciated.

73 de N5PHT, Gary

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.