Re: [TowerTalk] Why preload guy lines?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Why preload guy lines?
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 07:21:47 -0500

Bud--my email directly to you bounced, so I will send this through the
reflector.  Actual message at the bottom.   --John

At 06:57 AM 8/8/2005, you wrote:
> [...]

Well, I bought the Loos just to do the tests that are in question.
But I am in overload at the moment and have no time.  I guess if
no one does it anytime soon then I can do it, but I am still moving
junk from my CO qth to my new TX qth.

If no one does any of this in the coming weeks, maybe I will bump
up the priority once I get back from my next trip to CO.  Of course
it will be necessary to actually FIND the Loos, buried in a box around
here somewhere.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.