Re: [TowerTalk] LMR 400

To: <WW5L@gte.net>, "towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LMR 400
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 23:48:39 -0400
It solders just like any other coax that can be soldered.

The center connector is Copper plated Aluminum and takes solder well.  The
braid also takes solder well.  Just remember there is Aluminum foil under
the braid and it does not take solder.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com