[TowerTalk] Hy-Tower Confusion

Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Tower Confusion
From: "Bill Turini" <>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:02:18 -0600
I've started to put up a Hy-Tower that I purchased a while back, but I
have three different manuals, all with different dimensions on them.

I have a 18-HT manual, an 18-HTs manual, and the latest MFJ 18-HT
manual. In each manual, the dimensions above the tower (the stinger) are
different. The tower dimension and the dimensions and spacing of the
traps are the same in all manuals.

Which dimensions are "correct" or recommended?

Bill  KA4GAV

NeoMail -

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.