[TowerTalk] Converting Hygain 105BA to Six Meters

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Converting Hygain 105BA to Six Meters
From: "Harry Williams" <>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:39:36 -0500
 I have a 105BA that I have been thinking of converting to six meters. I am
sure it could be done but am wondering if anyone has done this or has the
actual data for this conversion. I would like to use the existing elements and
shorted them appropriately and use all or most of the 24 ft boom length so I
would guess it would end up a 6 element yagi on six. I do not have any modeling
software or know how to use it so I guess I am looking for sort of a turnkey
solution. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks and 73's,

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.