[TowerTalk] RG-22 Coax

Subject: [TowerTalk] RG-22 Coax
From: Matthew D'Asaro <>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:30:28 -0700
     I am a high school senior working on a project to restore a vintage
TV. I need about 6ft of RG-22 cable to make a test lead for an RCA sweep
generator necessary for alignment. I have seen several people mention
RG-22 on this list, so I was hoping that one of you knew where to get
small quantities of it, or better-yet might have some they could sell

Matthew D'Asaro

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.