Re: [TowerTalk] ground radials/earth anchors

To: "Tony Martin W4FOA" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ground radials/earth anchors
From: (Phil Camera)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:20:55 +0000
Yep many options.  Personally I do not bury my radials; too much effort in my
opinion.  What I do is cut the grass very short and then using many many of my
cheap electric fence wire pins, pin them down in many places and after a month,
definitely after three months, one can longer see nor snag the radials.  They
be gone.  Phil  KB9CRY

> While on radials....I made up a radial burying helper tool

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.