Re: [TowerTalk] decoupling RF from control lines

To: "Jim Brown" <>,<>, "Pete Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] decoupling RF from control lines
From: "Tom Rauch" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:12:25 -0400
>lines as well, because the same proximity effect is visible
when I bring one 6-way near the control lines of the other.
> I have some small ferrite beads from an HF choke balun
kit, and can get 10-15 turns of wire through each - would
this be an appropriate sort of choke to try on the control

Maybe. You'll just have to experiment.

Regardless of what type of line they are, I can't imagine
needing anything larger than a  .01uF bypass.

73 Tom

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.