Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for a customised world azimuthal map

To: "Morel 4X1AD" <>,"Tower Talk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for a customised world azimuthal map
From: Jim Lux <>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:20:19 -0700
At 10:35 PM 8/17/2005, Morel 4X1AD wrote:
>I'm looking for a world azimuthal map, preferable laminated, centered in my
>QTH or at least in Central Europe. Is there any shop printing larger than
>regular legal letter paper size customised maps (great circle bearings) ?
While I can't speak for availability in Israel, you can use any of the
various online utilities that generate a postscript or other image file.
  (for instance: )

Then, take that file to a local digital printing place (example, Kinkos,
here in the US), and they can print it on any size paper you like.  Last
time I did it, it was something like $0.50/square foot for the printing.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.