[TowerTalk] Worm gear winch

Subject: [TowerTalk] Worm gear winch
From: joegps <>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:58:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,
What you need to use is a Milwaukee hole hog, this is
a two speed unit 300/1200 RPM right angle drill, an
alternative to that is to make a lever about 3'long. I
have used a worm gear to tilt over my 72' tri-ex for
about 18 years, used to use an old low speed heavy
duty  drill motor and recently upgraded to the hole
PS make sure that the towe is nested befors tilting
Message: 1
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:24:10 -0700
From: "Al Williams" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Winch Criteria [Was: Winch