[TowerTalk] Help with antenna

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help with antenna
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:17:49 EDT
My employer has asked me to cobble together an antenna mount for a coast
guard antenna site.  I have been able to find all the goodies except a Phenolic
(spelling) mount.  It could also be fiberglass.

I need a block around one inch thick and around three by six inches in length
and width.  The only thing critical is the thickness.  It has to be pretty
thick to sustain the load.

Does anyone have any of this stuff around, or know where to get it?

Bill K4XS