Re: [TowerTalk] Help with antenna

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help with antenna
From: "W4ZW" <>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:43:50 -0400

I've used the thick, white plastic cutting boards here to make thrust
bearings for several years.  I have aluminum brackets fabricated and
sandwich two or three pieces of the cutting boards between the aluminum and
fastened in place with thru bolts.  Works great and they've been up on over
five years without a problem.  I also made "L" brackets for a rotating Rohn
mast attached to the wall of the elevator housing on the 4th level of my
house.  I use two of these as standoff brackets and they've been up for five
years and through two hurricanes.

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW

Casey Key Island, FL
"A little piece of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.