[TowerTalk] Copper Wire

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Copper Wire
From: "Barrie Smith" <barrie@centric.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:08:02 -0600
About a year ago I went to a local audio store to buy speaker wire.  While
there, I spotted a large spool of bare #8 stranded that was very, very
flexible.  It appeared to be more woven than stranded.

I'll be shunt feeding my crankup tower soon, and I thought that I'd use that
particular wire, since, due to it's limpness, it would just fall to the ground
instead of looping about when the tower was down.

Went back to the store today and was told that they no longer carry that wire.
I asked where they got it, and they wouldn't say.

So, anyone have an idea where I can get this magic "limp" bare copper wire in
#8?

I've looked on E-Bay and done several Googles.

TIA, Barrie, W7ALW