[TowerTalk] mast on ab621

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] mast on ab621
From: ssluz@att.net
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 21:07:52 +0000
I have a ab621 military mast that I'm going to be using a Hygain T2X rotor on
with a mast clamp on the rotor.

I see that the top part that comes with the 621 is too thick for the rotor mast
clamp to fit on. The closest standard size pipe that will fit into the 621 top
part is too loose a fit.

My question is...has anybody put a rotor an a 621 and what pipe
size/arrangement was used to make the rotor bottom mast clamp fit without
requiring a lathe?

73
Steve
NY3A