To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 32, Issue 78
From: "Mike Bragassa" <bragassa@consolidated.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:36:43 -0500

My Tower is close to the patio and birds are making mess on it.
Wife complain a lot!!!
Any idea how to scare them off?
Andy - VA3PL
Get one of those plastic owl's that  head rotates. They say you have to move
it every so often or the birds get smart. Didn't move it at all and it
worked for me!

Mike, K5UO