Re: [TowerTalk] birds on antennas

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] birds on antennas
From: "Marc Wullaert" <>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:01:45 +0200
If you look at you see my Owl on the boom on my 40mbeam up at 29m
It for years already there and helped a lot.
Before the antenne whas covered around september with starlings.

The funny story is people who are walking around here ask me
'' Hey ,do you know there is a owl on your antenna?''
Somethemes i'm fooling them and give a answer'' where I do not see it ?''
The best part whas years ago Japanese tourists came over and made a
of it....

marc on4ma

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.