[TowerTalk] Birds on antennas (corrosion protection)

Subject: [TowerTalk] Birds on antennas (corrosion protection)
From: John E.Cleeve <>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:11:07 +0100
Good morning,
Following my two pennyworth of yesterday. I now discover that the
vehicle/metal corrosion protection substance "Waxoyl" was previously
mentioned on Tower Talk, back in 1997, the sources of supply in the
USA were also given.....they seemed to be mostly involved in British
auto restoration, however, both "Waxoyl" and "Rustguard" come up on a
Google search....regards, John. G3JVC.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.