Re: [TowerTalk] Source for 20' Mast

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for 20' Mast
From: kd4e <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:36:28 -0900
Do you live near anyone who builds racing cars?

They use chrome-moly which is stronger than the
galvanize mast but also costly to ship.  They might
sell you from their excess or let you buy into an
order they are planning to place.

The other place you might look is a metal recycling
shop.  We have one near here that often has lengths
of 6061 (I think that is the number) thick wall aluminum
pipe.

doc