[TowerTalk] TH7 Puzzle

To: TowerTalk Post <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH7 Puzzle
From: Jim Idelson <k1ir@designet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:12:32 -0400
Steve,

When the antenna acts up maybe you can rotate it and see if there seems to be a
connection to physical movement of the antenna. That would point to a bad
connection somewhere. Further tapping can be done by one man at the antenna
with an antenna analyzer connected and in hand. A bad trap connection might
well do this to you.

Jim K1IR

[TowerTalk] TH7 puzzle
from [Steve Lawrence] [Permanent Link][Original]