Re: [TowerTalk] Using Clothes Hangers for coax and radial pins/staples

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Using Clothes Hangers for coax and radial pins/staples
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:25:59 -0400
I have bought but not yet used some of the U-shaped copper-plated wire
things that they use for pipe supports. As supplied, they have bent-over
ends so that they can be hammered into the face of a joist, but these
ends could be cut off or the things could be straightened out.

ISTM that the copper plating should offer an advantage over the lsod
staples people are suggesting, but plastic sod staples should also be
worth considering.

73

Alan NV8A

On 09/12/05 08:52 pm Dan Bookwalter tossed the following ingredients
into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: