[TowerTalk] Drive-in Rohn Base for 25G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Drive-in Rohn Base for 25G
From: "D. Scott MacKenzie" <kb0fhp@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:29:00 -0400
I plan to put up a small and meager 25G tower, and bracket it the second
floor and to the first floor.  Total tower height will not exceed 35 feet
(10' above second floor bracket).  Antennas will be Hy-Gain TH3Mk4, possibly
a CC 5el 6M beam, and a 2M M2 2M9SSB....but I a being optimistic...

My question - Can I use the Rohn drive-in base plate for the tower?  If so,
to what antennas am I limited - if just VHF, that would be OK....

Thanks in Advance

Scott, aka KBØFHP