Re: [TowerTalk] [SteppIR] Belden 9913F7 & N Connector

To: ab8ah@earthlink.net
To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [SteppIR] Belden 9913F7 & N Connector
From: "J. Hector Garcia XE2K" <hector@telecom1.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:53:18 PDT
the first version of the  N connectors  fit in the  regular RG8.  if you have
problem to fit ,  use a pliers to tight the center conductors , in that way
also fit.  if not  cut 1 or 2 wires  and repeat the procedure,  this cables
are not like the LMR  that use aluminum and copper clad.

other buy the new version of connector  and solve the problem