Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft 40-2cd Info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft 40-2cd Info
From: "W7TMT" <w7tmt@dayshaw.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 07:11:37 -0700
There is also this link on VE6WZ's site which might be helpful.

http://www.qsl.net/ve6wz/CC_coil.html

He provides details of the coils he built for his modified 2 element 40 and
provides detailed info on the "Cushcraft XM-240 (402-CD) loading coil". In
fact based on his work you might want to consider his design rather than
copying the Cushcraft approach.

73,
Patrick
W7TMT