[TowerTalk] Tower and Beam For Sale in AZ

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower and Beam For Sale in AZ
From: Jerry Reed <jreed123@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 06:33:42 -0700
I am moving and am selling my Rohn HBX-56 56 ft. self supporting tower.
I also have the top plate and rotor plate to make it a HDBX-48 with the
increased wind load ability.  Also am selling the Rohn Gin Pole.  I also
have the Force 12 C4 beam for 40 through 10 meters and 2 B-1 baluns and
a Hy-Gain M-IV rotor and some cables.  Everything is in good condition,
no rust.  Asking $999 for all and can deliver in 100 mile radius for an
additional $100.
Thanks, Jerry W5RCQ