[TowerTalk] Recabling Crankup Tower

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Recabling Crankup Tower
From: "R. Kline" <k7nj@zahav.net.il>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 08:10:29 -0600
I've obtained an apx. 72 foot crankup tower made by an unknown manufacturer.
It needs to be recabled.  Since most of the old cables are missing, it's not
possible to simply redo the old cabling scheme.

It is very similar to the US Tower TX472.   Unfortunately, due to liability
considerations, it is no longer possible to receive cabling information from
US Tower.

I've searched for an online cabling diagram for this or similar towers, but
so far I've found nothing.  Perhaps some of you know of such a site, or
perhaps you have an electronic version of such a drawing that you could send
me.  It's also possible to fax a drawing to me at (435)673-0899 (Please
write my name at the top of the page(s) since this is at work - many
people).

Many thanks for any assistance.
73,
Riki, K7NJ (+ 4X4NJ, et al)