[TowerTalk] Need tips from RF Engineer/Antenna design experts

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need tips from RF Engineer/Antenna design experts
From: Krishna Kanakasapapathi <kkanakas@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:14:31 -0400
Folks,
 I apologize for the bandwidth.
 We have a bunch of passionate folks in this reflector who love working on
 stuff that is near and dear to our hearts - Antenna and RF related.

 I have a friend who has requested me with some inputs on RF engineering
 at the UHF and microwave range. He also wants information on wideband
 antennas like receive only beam forming antenna etc for both defence and
 civilian applications. This is beyond my expertise. I have no pleace to turn
for
 getting in touch with experts other than our own towertalk.

 If you know of engineers that can and will be able to help, i would appreciate
the tip.
 My guess is folks with
 RF circuitry design expertise( PLLs, RF amp,
   impedance matching networks @ UHF and microwave) for
 data comm products and antenna experts in high efficiency antenna
design/simulation will
 probably be able to help him.

 Thanks
 Krish