[TowerTalk] Mobile Antenna

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mobile Antenna
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 10:57:20 EDT
I'm looking to mount an HF antenna on my Honda Del Sol.  It's a small car
which is not meant to tow anything, so there's not a lot of exposed frame and
it
has a "rubber bumper".  I took a quick look underneath and didn't see a whole
lot to attach the antenna to.

Anyone out there who has installed an HF antenna on a Honda Del Sol.  Please
don't suggest that I sell the car and get one that can accommodate the
antenna.  I'm fanatical about my home station antennas, but not about going
mobile!

Bill K4XS