Re: [TowerTalk] Tool belt recommendations

To: towertalk@contesting.com, n4zr@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tool belt recommendations
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 23:16:23 EDT
In a message dated 10/5/2005 7:50:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

>  I wear a Klein full-body harness with positioning belt while climbing, and
would like to find a tool belt that would hold the necessary stuff on top of
the harness without adding still more stiffness and discomfort.  Any specific
recommendations?

    You betcha. Champion Radio Products has canvas ones with snap hooks
that'll fit over virtually any belt. http://www.championradio.com/rigging Sorry
there's no picture.

    Anyway I climb with 2 tool bags - one for tools and one for parts.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
Champion Radio Products
Cell: 206-890-4188