Re: [TowerTalk] Heres a switch for a change

To: "David Jordan" <wa3gin@erols.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heres a switch for a change
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 16:30:44 -0400
Outdoors? It already is, but not for that reason although they might get you
for pollution.

There is a bar about 3 miles west of here. A guy walked out back for the
usual reason, the only one who saw him was a cop (He reportedly had his back
to the cop).  Found guilty of indecent exposure and he's now on the sex
offender list.

> Guess it will be illegal to take a pee in your county soon...as that
> stuff eventually makes it way to the river as well! OH WELL! ;...-(
>
> K8RI on Tower talk wrote:
>
> ...that eventually drains into a river where people can fish from small
> boats.
> Effectively they have called every single sand hill, wetlands.

I like the cartoon of the guy taking a drink from the mountain stream
extolling the virtues of fresh water and just about 30 feet upstream around
a bend is a moose.  You can guess the rest. <:-))

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com