Re: [TowerTalk] CQ article error(?)

To: garyschafer@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CQ article error(?)
From: Bill Aycock <baycock@direcway.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 10:53:03 -0500
Gary- when you indicate a quote, you MUST be sure to use the real quote.
You severely edited my statement and changed the meaning. What I SAID,
(AND THIS IS A REAL QUOTE, COPIED FROM MY POST) WAS:

>In the article, the neutral and the earth ground are only connected
>through earth at the panel end and the transformer end of the service.

The "through earth" makes MUCH difference. There is no wire or metal
connection- only earth, between two rods or a rod and a pipe. This is
not an SPG.
Bill

--
Bill Aycock W4BSG