[TowerTalk] thanks for the hardline answers and a concrete question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] thanks for the hardline answers and a concrete question
From: EL34GUY@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 18:47:11 EDT
Thanks for all the feedback on the CATV 75 ohm hardline and matching stubs
questions. It really helped a lot.

I just poured 21 yards of 4000psi concrete 12x12x4ft deep for my ssv  tower
base last Monday. How long do I have to wait before I can put the tower on  the
base? Is 2 weeks about right? Im in Iowa, and time is getting short for good
weather. Thanks again! 73

Mark
W0NCL