[TowerTalk] Problems with new Rotor Installation

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Problems with new Rotor Installation
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:03:18 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/05 4:55:55 AM Greenwich Standard Time,
mr.mri@epix.net writes:
I wonder about the motor
starter cap in the controller being the culprit.
You said it in your post...check continuity.  The starter cap may be the
problem, but that would not cause the brake not to "click".  The starter cap is
in
the rotation part, not the brake part.  After checking continuity I would
check that I didn't get the connections bass-ackwards.  It's easy to do.  Been
there, done that!

Bill K4XS