Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Yaesu rotator problem

To: <jwagner@dxengineering.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Yaesu rotator problem
From: NØATH <N0ATH@Charter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:30:27 -0500

I have a similar problem with a Yaesu G800SA - It has connections for only 4
wires on the rear of the control box.
I have no manual and I have yet been able to make it work and track correctly.
I picked this one up 2nd hand although it
looks new. I have not been able to find the resident expert on these rotors. I
have a ninety footer going up soon with a
6 element vertical for 52.525 and a six element horz. for down around 50.100.
Sure wish I could get this thing going
before cold weather hits western Missouri.
NØATH / Dave