Re: [TowerTalk] F12 EF-240/230

To: "Roger Huntley" <snr.huntley@verizon.net>,"TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] F12 EF-240/230
From: <paul@w8aef.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 02:19:27 -0000
The manual on my WARC-7 (2 elements on 30m) called for:

25" from center to the linear loading bar on the reflector
43" from center to the linear loading bar on the driven element

It showed no front to back on 30m.

I wound up with:

24" from center to the linear loading bar on the reflector
35" from center to the linear loading bar on the driven element

It is now resonant at 10.125 MHz and shows about 12 dB front to back with a
1.3:1 swr.

I have it on a Wilson tilt over tower so it was real easy to tilt it over,
make adjustments, and tilt it back up for observations.

de Paul, W8AEF