Re: [Amps] Toyota SUV's For Mobile?

Subject: Re: [Amps] Toyota SUV's For Mobile?
From: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:34:36 -0800
Hi Jim.
Look in the back of your owner's manual.  Fer instance; the manual that came
with
the xyl's `02 Chrysler T&C van states that it will tolerate rigs up to 100
watts HF.
  Own a `99 Chevy astro. Called the 1-800 customer service number in the back
of its
manual, that got me an okay to run hf mobile rig in it.
73,
Gary...wa6fgi