To: <kd4e@verizon.net>, "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 35, Issue 6
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 07:01:36 -0800
Aside from the fact that listening to behavior in DX pileups
proves unequivocally that man evolved from lower forms of
life, what the heck does this discussion have to do with
towers and antennas? There isn't enough bandwidth on this
reflector to settle these questions about origin of the species.
Please QSY this discussion to ALT.DARWIN.ARGUE or
some other suitable forum, before this thread spins totally out
of control :)

Thanks,