Re: [TowerTalk] Welcome to the "TowerTalk" mailing list

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
From: "Graeme & Donna Holman" <holman@westnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 22:33:59 +0800
Hello All,

I am part of a committee in Bunbury, Western Australia and we are installing
a CF-928 SkilFast Mast.

It is modular and can be built to various lengths. We will be erecting
40metres(120feet) for AM 1017khz.

We have engineers drawings of the mast and some other engineering info
however we don’t know what guy wire tension is required. Can anyone assist?

         Kind Regards, Graeme Holman