[TowerTalk] RFI info...again

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] RFI info...again
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:34:24 EST
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    Sorry for the empty post - I forgot that Mailman  doesn't do that sort of
thing. Nonetheless here it is.

Cheers,
Steve   K7LXC
TOWER TECH

>  On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 00:10:42 -0500, Fred Hopengarten  wrote:

>in the form of buying filters or toroids

I've recently  finished and published three years worth of practical
research on the use of  ferrites for eliminating RFI from audio gear.
Not of much use for your legal  work, but it should be quite helpful
to a good engineer chasing RFI in audio  gear.

http://audiosystemsgroup.com/SAC0305Ferrites.pdf

The second  pdf (below) is the Power Point for a presentation I did
for our local ham  club, this time keying on RFI to and from ham
stations.

http://audiosystemsgroup.com/Ferrites-Ham.pdf

Jim Brown  K9YC